25 ACTS OF TREASON
Executive Branch : President Barack Hussien Obama Executive Orders
Obama took the Presidential Oath, swearing to “.. preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States” but has: Article 1, SecT. 1
1. 1. Used Executive Privilege in regards to Fast & Furious gun running scandal. When Government misconduct is the concern Executive privilege is negated.
Violations: Art. 4 sect.4 , Art 2 sect 1, Article 1, Sect. 1
2. Issued 23 Executive Orders on gun control – infringement of the 2nd Amendment.
Violations : Art. 2 sect 1 , Art 4 sect 4 , infringement of the 2nd Amendment. Article 1, Sect. 1
3. Executive Order bypassing Congress on immigration – Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress.
Violations: Art 1 sect 1 , Art 4 sec 4
4. NDAA – Section 1021. Due process Rights negated. Violation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Amendments. White House: ‘War on terrorism’ is over Thursday, August 6, 2009
Violations: Art 1 sect 1 , Art 4 sect 4 , Art. 3 sect. 3 ,
5. Executive Order 13603 NDRP – Government can seize anything.
Violation: 4th Amendment
6. Executive Order 13524 – Gives INTERPOL jurisdiction on American soil beyond law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.
Violations: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th,14th amendments, Art. 4 sect. 4,
7. Executive Order 13636 Infrastructure Cyber security – Bypassing Congress
Violations: Article 1 Section 1, Art. 4 sect. 4,
8. Signed into law the establishment of “NO Free Speech Zones” – noncompliance is a felony.
Violations: 1st, 9th, 10th amendment
9. Attempt to tax political contributions –
Violations: 1st Amendment, Art.1 sect. 7
10. Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) Law – Obama directed DOJ ( Dept. of Justice ) to ignore the Constitution and separation of powers and not enforce the law.
Violations: Article III, Section 3
11. Drone strikes on American Citizens – 5th Amendment Due process Rights negated.
Violations : Art. 2 sect.2 , 5th amendment, 18 USC 241 – Sec. 241
12. Bypassed Congress and gave EPA power to advance Cap-n-Trade
Violatios: Art. 1 Sect. 1
13. Attempt for Graphic tobacco warnings (under appeal) –
Violations: 1st Amendment. Art. 1 sect. 8
14. Four Executive appointments – Senate was NOT in recess (Court has ruled unconstitutional yet the appointees still remain)
Violations: Art. 1 sect 2 & 5 ,
15. Obama took Chairmanship of UN Security Council –
Violation : Art 1 Sect. 9.
16. Obamacare ( A.C.A. ) mandate – SCOTUS (U.S. SupremeCourt ) had to make it a tax because there is no Constitutional authority.
Violations : Art. 2 sect. 1 , Amendments 1, 2, 9, 10, & 14, Art. 1 sect. 7
18. Healthcare waivers – No president has dispensing powers
Violations: 1st, 2, 9,10, & 14th Amendment, Art 1: Sect. 7
19. Refuses to acknowledge state’s 10th Amendment rights to nullify Obamacare ( Affordable Care Act ) .
Violation: Art. 1 sect. 1 , Art. 2. sect. 1 , 10th Amendment
20. Congress did not approve Obama’s war in Libya. Article I, Section 8, First illegal war U.S. has engaged in. Impeachable under Article II, Section 4. Obama falsely claims UN can usurp Congressional war powers.
Violations: Article I, Section 8, Art.2 sect. 1
21. Obama has acted outside the constitutional power given him – this in itself is unconstitutional.
Violations: Art. 2 sect 1
22. With the approval of Obama, the NSA and the FBI are tapping directly into the servers of 9 internet companies to gain access to emails, video/audio, photos, documents, etc. This program is code named PRISM. NSA also collecting data on all phone calls in U.S. Violation of 4th Amendment.
Violations: 4th Amendment.
23. Plans to sign U.N. Firearms treaty – 2nd Amendment.
Violation: 2nd ,4th, 9th, 10th , & 14TH Amendment, Art.1 Sect. 4 , Art. 2 sect. 1
24. The Senate/Obama immigration bill (approved by both) raises revenue – Section 7. All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives;
Violations: Art. 1 sect 4th, 7 , & 8th, Art. 2 sect. 1, Art. 4 sect. 4,
25. Obama refuses to uphold the Business Mandate Law (ACA) for a year. President does not have that authority – Article. I. Section. 1. All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States. The president ”shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed” Article II, Section 3.
Violation: Article. I. Section. 1, Article II, Section 1 . Article II, Section 3.,
(blank PDF signatue pages) Signature Sheet v2 click and print use landscape setting on your printer(blank pdf volunteer sheet )Volunteer Sign up Sheet